How to Balance and Optimize the Effects of Cannabis
This website is for physicians and other healthcare professionals
that work with people who take marijuana. It’s perfect for acupuncturists, herbalists, physicians, psychotherapists, body workers and caregivers who are familiar with the concepts of Traditional Chinese Medicine, but you don’t need to know about any of that to benefit from what you’ll read here.
The vast majority of marijuana users never consider that their marijuana use is a problem. Few consider going into a treatment program for it. Many continue to use cannabis for decades and some for their entire lives.
Are there ways that you can work with this population that are positive, constructive and can truly help while including their relationship with marijuana as a key factor in treatment? Are there ways to balance and optimize the journey that these patients take with marijuana that can help to reduce the side effects of the drug and enhance its benefits?
The answer is yes.
This website will help you to understand the nature and extent of the specific issues you may encounter when working with people who take marijuana. It will give you information that can help to guide your treatments and the course of healing your patients will take in the most positive directions that they can go.
Welcome to the world of the marijuana syndromes.
- A Quick Start Guide to the Marijuana Syndromes
- There’s a potentially bewildering amount of information in the marijuana syndromes. To get the most out of this process, I recommend taking the following path...
- Marijuana Effects Index
- This is an index of articles on the effects of marijuana, including short-term effects, long-term effects, side effects, harmful effects, positive effects and much more...
- The Marijuana Syndromes
- This is an index of articles on marijuana syndromes. It includes an introduction, definitions of the marijuana syndromes, tips on diagnosing marijuana syndromes, and descriptions of each of them...
- Important Marijuana Articles
- This is an index page for important articles on the effects of marijuana, including when you NEVER want to take marijuana...
- Women and Marijuana Index
- This is an index page for important articles on women and marijuana, including Specific Issues for Marijuana and Women...
- Marijuana and Men Index
- This is an index page for articles on men and marijuana, including a feature article on marijuana and impotence...
- Marijuana and Sex Index
- This is an index page for important articles on marijuana and sex, such as Marijuana as an Aphrodisiac, Marijuana and Hormonal Changes, Marijuana and Jing...
- Marijuana Shamanism Index
- This is an index page for articles on marijuana shamanism, including Marijuana and Mexican Shamanism, Marijuana Side Effects and Indigenous Medicine and the now famous Marijuana and Possession...
- Marijuana and Addiction Index
- This is an index page for articles on marijuana and addiction, including Is Marijuana a Gateway Drug? and Is Marijuana Addictive?
- Balancing Marijuana Index
- This is an index page for articles on balancing marijuana, including a Summary on Balancing Marijuana, Marijuana and Health, Marijuana Harm Reduction, How to Balance the Effects of Marijuana and more.
- Qi Gong For Marijuana Syndromes
- This is an index of videos that will teach you how to do specific qi gong exercises for each marijuana syndrome...
- About Index
- This is an index page for articles that let you know who I am and why I’m doing this...
- Training and Certification for Treating Marijuana Syndromes
- Marijuana syndrome trainings happen in the months of April and October...
- Marijuana Syndromes Press Index
- The press page for Marijuana Syndromes: How to Balance and Optimize the Effects of Cannabis With Traditional Chinese Medicine